Monday, August 1, 2011

When life gives you lemons....

or a massive down pour.... well, you get it. I'm tired of the rain. I'm tired of complaining about the rain. I'm tired of the mud and grossness, but even more than that, I'm tired of not shooting my camera everyday. I miss not feeling that rush of excitement at the end of the day because I can't wait to share a photo with you guys. It's rough when it's... well... you know... my thing. Anyways, I decided to make the best of what we had, and sure enough, I have that feeling again. I'm so excited to share these photos of my little hipster child playing in the puddles! Most of all, I'm excited about shooting again tomorrow. Rain or shine.... I'm making lemonade darn it!







2 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous, as always. I cannot wait for the weather to clear up for you. I am missing your photographs as much as you are missing taking them.

    ---Alex

    ReplyDelete