Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How bout them apples

November 2010 was a blissful time for me. It was also a boring time for me. I had this beautiful, tiny, perfect little baby who slept ALL. THE. TIME. This meant that I was stuck at home either twiddling my thumbs, staring at my little sleeping baby, or twiddling my thumbs. Did I mention twiddling my thumbs? After a couple of weeks of that, I began to get antsy. Nothing helps one cope with boredom quite like good food, am I right?! It was then that I decided to make my very first homemade apple pie! The mess was huge, the pie was ugly, but it tasted like a slice of pure heaven.... which, of course, is all that really counts! As an added bonus, I got these beautiful shots of the process and end result. To this day, this is one of my favorite sets of photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment