Friday, August 5, 2011

Pet photographer? Pet photographer. Pet photographer!

Y'all. I never in a million years thought I'd do something like this!... Not because I didn't want to, but because the thought just never crossed my mind. In the last couple years, I have befriended a few people who are particularly attached to their pets. The bond that forms between human and animal is unique, but most of all, interesting. Some of these dogs that I've met are seriously like people! It's astounding! Anyways, photographing an animal was a whole new experience for me. The idea to do this occurred to me after hearing Lindsey's stories about her dog, Todd. I thought, "Hey, I'm looking to try something different.... I wonder if Lindsey would let me do a full on photo shoot with her dog? Is that weird? I mean, the worst she could do is say 'no' or look at me like I'm nuts." So, I asked her about it and she thought it was a fantastic idea! Todd was a good sport about the whole thing. In fact, I think he actually had a pretty good time. We laughed until we almost cried watching him trying to get to the chickens at Laurel Valley.  He even let us put him in the basket of my bike! What a trooper! Good boy, Todd. Good boy.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment